Hi all! Sorry for such a long pause in my blog. It all started as my old laptop didn't want to co-operate with me again. Even if I got the new laptop it suddenly felt very frustrated with the whole blog so I felt I need to take a break.
As my freebie of the week 2017 never got finalized in 2017 I now took the effort to finalize it. So you'll find updated papers for weeks 29 - 53 in my freebies section. Select your favorites and enjoy!
I wonder what to do next - I have one idea but it still needs some consideration. If you have some wishes, just let me know!
💟💟💟
Heipparallaa! Pahoittelut pitkästä blogitauosta. Se alkoi siitä, kun vanha läppärini viime kesänä sanoi sopimuksensa irti. Vaikka sainkin uuden, niin koko blogitouhu tuntui yhtäkkiä ihan turhauttavalta, joten otin samantien vähän pidemmän luovan tauon.
Freebie of the week 2017 ei koskaan valmistunut vuonna 2017, joten hoidin sen loppuun nyt. Löydät kaikki viikkojen 29 - 53 paperit My freebies osiosta. Valitse suosikkisi ja lataa!
Mitähän tekisin seuraavaksi. Minulla on yksi idea, mutta se vaatii vielä vähän pähkäilyä. Jos sinulla on toiveita, niin kerro!
No comments:
Post a Comment